One Sunday a month, we like to create an opportunity for families to worship together. This gives our elementary kids an opportunity to see and experience corporate worship.
Upcoming Family Service Dates 2020:
- April 12 (Easter Family Service - 10 a.m.)
- April 26 (The Amazing Chemistry Show)
- May 24 (Memorial Day weekend)
- June 14
- July 5 (July 4th weekend)
- August 2
- September 6
- October: TBD
- November: TBD
- December: TBD
Family Worship: Tips for Parents of Young Children
- Sit towards the front where it's easier for your child to engage. It's okay if they wiggle!
- Quietly explain the parts of the service to your child.
- Sing, pray, and voice the responses. Children learn by mimicking you!
- If you have to leave the service with your child, feel free to come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me." (Matthew 19:14)